In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Asalam O Alaikum

If you are unable to see arabic text please go to main menu of your internet
browser and follow the steps:

View --> Encoding --> More --> Unicode (UTF-8). Inshallah this will help you.

If you are still unable to see the arabic text please click below for this
lesson:
http://www.madinaharabic.com/Arabic_Language_Course/Lessons/MB1_Lesson_012/MB1_L12_section_001.htm
You can find previous missed Lesson at:
www.madinaharabic. com

(١۲) الْدرسُ الْثَّانِي عَشَرَ - Lesson 12

In this lesson we will learn the following things Insha'Allah:

In the first part of the lesson, we will learn how to have a dialogue in Arabic

We will also learn how to convert a masculine verb into a feminine verb (see
below):

English

Arabic

Gender (Grammatical Term):

He went
ذَهَبَ
الْفِعْلُ الْمُذَّكَرُ

Masculine Verb

She went
ذَهَبَتْ
الْفِعْلُ الْمُؤَنَثُ

Feminine Verb

You (masculine) went
ذَهَبْتَ
الْفِعْلُ الْمُذَّكَرُ

Masculine Verb

You (feminine) went
ذَهَبْتِ
الْفِعْلُ الْمُؤَنَثُ

Feminine Verb

We will also learn the feminine form of the Relative Pronoun. We have already
learnt the masculine form of the Relative Pronoun الَّذِيِ in Lesson 09 section
004  We know that a relative pronoun is a pronoun used to show the reference or
relation between the nouns. The Relative Pronoun is called الإِسْمُ
الْمَوْصُوْلُ in Arabic. If the pronoun refers to a human being it is to be
translated "who" and if it refers to non human beings it is translated "which".

Relative Pronoun
الإِسْمُ الْمَوْصُوْلُ

Who (for human beings)
الَّتِي