Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 28

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.

1. Glorious Quran on Good Manners:

Seek your provision only by fair endeavour [29/17, 2/188]
2. Hadith on Good Manners:

Having been made wealthy because of kindness to Kith

Hadith 8.14        Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

I heard Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Whoever is
pleased that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be
prolonged, then he should keep good relations with his kith and kin."

3. Converts to Islam Videos:

Media Fooled Islam Haters - Now Converted to Islam - part
1<http://youtube.com/watch?v=URrbb4Xfnxg>

Scientist From Czech Republic explains the beauty & simplicity of The
Quran<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK00xTkMGO0>

4. Coverts to Islam:

Selma A. Cook, , Australian Missionary’s Journey to
Allah.<http://www.usislam.org/converts/selma.htm>

Latino Converts: In 2050, Latinos are estimated to be 150 Million in USA,
and become a majority.

Shafiq, From Juan to Shafiq.<http://www.usislam.org/latinos/converts/shafiq.htm>

5. WMD : Beware of their Weapons of Missionary Deception:

Missionaries are trained to convert Vulnerable Muslims with $6.8 Budget a
year. Simple Ways to answer them back with 0 Budget

Ask Christian  missionaries "Is The Christian faith
deleted?<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/WMD/faithdeleted.htm>,"
They will never show up again. They don't know their Bible.

6. WMD Videos:

LOOK AT THE MISSIONARIES <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=faGFSwat82g>, zakir
naik

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/