Forwarded from: Aj Effin Reznor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"InfoSec News was known to say....."

> http://www.techtv.com/news/security/story/0,24195,3382211,00.html
>
> By Rick Lockridge, Tech Live New York bureau chief
> April 24, 2002
>
> MECHLIN, Belgium -- She can kick your butt and wipe your hard drive
> cleaner than a dog's dinner plate. So when the young kickboxer and
> virus writer known as "Gigabyte" tells you she doesn't want her face
> on TV, well, you play along. Tonight's "Tech Live" tells her story.
>
> "I'll just shoot you from behind," I say, carrying my TV camera
> across the large mat that covers the health club's gymnasium floor.
> It's almost time for the 6 p.m. kickboxing class, and Gigabyte is
> the only woman there.

To quote what I posted to the Tech TV site, since god knows the
authors of this sh*t never link their mail addresses:

"Well if this isn't "se7en 2.0" I don't know what is.  Just turned 18,
but learned to code on a C64?  Sweet lord, what will the media be fed
next?

Even if that *were* plausable, the rest of the article sounds just
like Valor going off about hacking just hacked his 99th porn server.
Doesn't ANYONE in the media have a freaking memory, or is the turnover
rate so high that it's constant fresh meat writing these articles
who've never bothered to research the past, even in the MILDEST
degree???

WTF?"

-aj.

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.