Forwarded from: Marc Maiffret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Jonas M Luster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

thanks for your email.

the first version was released quickly so people could have something to
start with. the current version of the tool does perform an attack to
determine if its vulnerable. were always improving over time but things
start somewhere.

Signed,
Marc Maiffret
Chief Hacking Officer
eEye Digital Security
T.949.349.9062
F.949.349.9538
http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner
http://eEye.com/Iris - Network Traffic Analyzer
http://eEye.com/SecureIIS - Stop known and unknown IIS vulnerabilities

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.