Forwarded from: Robert G. Ferrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Well, here we are once again OVERstating the obvious. I can't decide
> whether the media is just bored, and continues to rewrite the same
> stupid, non-informing information, or whether these "government
> agencies" are as clueless as they appear.

Let me just clarify here that whenever the media says "a government
agency," what it means, in reality, is "a spokesperson in the agency's
HQ in DC, who has little or no idea what's going on in the trenches."

What the DC folks say and what is true for the agency as a whole often
have little to do with one another.  Security at the network and
individual server level is constantly improving across the federal
government. Of course, there's nowhere to go but up...

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rferrell.home.texas.net/rgflit.html

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.