Just a few quick notes here...

I've updated the links on the C4I.org mainpage, I know there are some
real diehards on ISN who really enjoy what little nuggets of
information I dig up and find interesing enough to post online.

http://www.c4i.org/

-=-

Did anyone notice the NIPC advisory posted on February 11th?

http://www.nipc.gov/warnings/advisories/2003/03-002.htm

It has four additional security checklist links at the bottom of the
advisory with an additional www in front of the usual www you would
have, for instance...

http://www.www.sans.org/topten.htm

I know we're in a national crisis of impending terrorist attacks, or
then again maybe not...

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/US/terror030213_falsealarm.html

But how hard is it to check your links to make sure they work?
For that matter, go to a site with any information on it?

http://www.www.unixtools.com/securecheck
(Just delete that extra www to see what I mean) :)

-=-

And if anyone cares, to little fanfare, the Department of Homeland
Security has released the much awaited, and delayed...
"The National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberspace_strategy.pdf

76 pages that will get looked at once or twice and filed away like
alot of computer security policy does, only to be pulled out when
something bad happens and you need to point fingers at someone.

Cheers!

William Knowles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.