I'm sorry this is the first batch of InfoSec News for this year, and if you want off the list, I totally get it. the unsubscribe details are in the headers of each InfoSec News mail and I'll post those links in the next batch of InfoSec News mails.

Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) hit, I have been looking for work, after a number of days sending applications and being ghosted by recruiters, many nights I really didn't have the energy to send out InfoSec News, but with the unprecedented scale of trying to control the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), many enterprises have furloghed or fired their entire company uncluding their security teams until further notice.

So to help my fellow security professionals, I'm asking you to send me a Twitter DM to https://twitter.com/infosecnews_

With Resume: as the subject and give me your name, a brief paragraph about your skills, whatever travel or WFH you're looking for and a LinkedIn URL, I'll send out something out every 1-3-5 days depending on the number submitted and hope this gets you all some leads and employment at your new forever security homes like I've been trying to find myself.

Likewise, because of social distancing, and suppressing the spred of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Large and small security conferences have been canceled or pushed back on the calendar so the new hotness is Virtual Security Conferences via online video conferencing tools. Please create the same degree of details you would normally see for Thotcon https://www.infosecnews.org/event/thotcon-0xb/

Then please send me a DM to the same Twitter account as mentioned above with your contact information and I'll give you an email address to send your virtual security conference details to. Paid sponsorships and InfoSec News advertising opportunities are available.

Thank you for your time, and have a safe and healthy day!

- William @ InfoSec News

--
Subscribe to InfoSec News
https://www.infosecnews.org/subscribe-to-infosec-news/