Internal Sales Team Manager
Intrinsic Technology Limited
Cisco Certified Reseller
Cisco, Nortel, 3Com, IBM, HP
Tel 01925 575311
Fax 01925 574833
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For the latest News http://www.intrinsictechnology.co.uk/

Installation, Configuration & Maintenance packages Call Intrinsic Technology
Ltd today on 01925 575311 for more information or a quotation on the value
added services we are providing to our clients.

(All Cisco, Nortel, 3Com & IBM products must be installed by a qualified
Engineer. Failure to do so may invalidate all warranty & post sales support)

-----------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not
copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:
Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not
necessarily reflect the view of Intrinsic Technology Ltd. Be advised that no
content herein may be held binding upon Intrinsic Technology Ltd or any
associated company unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual
document or Purchase Order.

E&OE

___________  The ISP-EQUIPMENT Discussion List  ___________
Reading this email constitutes your consent to our guidelines
[http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/guidelines/]
To Join: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Remove: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/archives/