We have two of the Brocade 2400 SilkWorm units ready to ship.

Price $ 2950.00 each, Lab use only, used out of the box.

The SilkWorm 2400 create an intelligent connectivity infrastructure, or
Fabric, to support connectivity of a wide range of host and storage types.
Users share these resources efficiently in a SAN. This bundle includes:

BR-2402-0013 8 Universal Ports, with 8 SWL GBICs, includes two ( 2 ) Power
Supplies,
SW- 200007- 01 Standard Bundle WEBTOOLS & ZONING

The units are in a like new condition and were used less than 8 months in
the lab.

Price is $2950.00 each or best offer.

Thank you,

NB_Networks
703-729-1395
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

___________  The ISP-EQUIPMENT Discussion List  ___________
Reading this email constitutes your consent to our guidelines
[http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/guidelines/]
To Join: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Remove: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/archives/