TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi !
I�m experiencing a problem when installing Real Secure Workgroup Manager
6.0.
My computer runs Winnt 4.0 Workstation - Brazilian Portuguese, SP6a, IE
5.50.4134.0600, MSDE 7.0 ( from the MS Office 2000 CD - Brazilian Portuguese
).
During the installation I receive the message " DllRegisterServer in
C:\Winnt\system32\HHActiveX.dll failed. Return code was : 0x80004002 ".
RS WGM runs ok but it seems this dll affects the Policy editor. I can open
the P.E. but when I try either to customize or view a policy the P.E. stops
with the error message " failed to load the policy plug-ins ".
I then tried to register the dll manually but the " 0x80004002 " error
message is shown yet.
Searching on Microsoft Technet Online about the " 0x80004002 " error message
I found some articles regarding an incompatibility between VBE / C++
programming and the MDAC version (  0x80004002 means that the interface is
not supported ) so I downloaded and applied both SP1 and SP2 for MDAC 2.5
but the problem is still there.
Any ideas ?
Thanks,

Flavio Alexandre Bellato - MCSE





Reply via email to