TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles

There are a variety of NT4.0 registry settings that will stop BlackICE Agent
from being installed.  However, I would hope that your basic users wouldn't
have access to a registry editing tool

-andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 3:27 PM
Subject: Black Ice


>
> TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message
to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any
problems!
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
>
> Is it possible to block the agent from being pushed to the desk top? I ask
> this question because of we are rolling this out here and I need to know
if
> it is possible and how to prevent any users from do so.
>
> Charles D. Roberts
> CCNA CCNP
> BHM Infrastructure Group
> R|E|G|U|L|U|S
> 1225 5th Ave. North
> Birmingham, Al. 35203
> (205) 443-4137
>
>
>
>




Reply via email to