TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah This appears to be the same issue, which I've been encountering for
roughly a month now, we'll see if this patch works properly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joy, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:43 AM
To: 'Williams, Ken'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Nokia Sensor 6.5


Could be this known issue that I found on the Nokia support site.

I guess ISS can provide the patch too.

Chris

Dr Chris Joy
VP, OI Netcomms
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein



-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 June 2002 23:51
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Nokia Sensor 6.5



TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any
problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey has anyone encountered the nokia sensor crashing arbitrarily, (i'm aware
of the dhcp issue that signature is turned off in my policy). Here is the
information I receive from the logfile:

Jun  3 11:08:18 sentinel [LOG_ERR] ISS[2703]: (network_sensor_1) - The
Application received unexpected SIGCHLD signal 20. The engine will exit.

-Ken




----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail 
disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to 
http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender.
----------------------------------------------------------------------



Reply via email to