I remmember that it was formely possible to see passwords for Telnet,
Rsh etc events. Now I see Rsh_Session or Telnet_Login event but there is
no password in event detais! How can I investigate whether it was false
posititve or not?? Even LogWithRaw does not help because in
ClientRawData I see just the same login as in event detais. I suppose
ISS had intentional removed passwords from event details (if so, why it
still exists in HTTP_Authentication event?). Why?

Thanks.

---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
Information security department.