You can use Securesync that is integrated in the product to accomplish
this.  Everything you need is in the documentation.

http://documents.iss.net/literature/SiteProtector/SecureSync_Datasheet.pdf

http://documents.iss.net/literature/SiteProtector/SPFailoverGuide20SP6.pdf

Regards,
Patrick

>>> "Heng Kuo Kuang Kelvin  NCS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/24/2006
6:36:53 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

I need some help on setting up a DR server for my RealSecure SP 6.
I have an existing server that is running with RSSP 6 and MS-SQL, my
task is to setup a new server with the same settings and when there is
any problem with my main server. All I need to do is to unplug the
network from the main server and connects to my "new server".

1. How to migrate the private keys over to new server (so that I can
setup using the same private keys - no sure if this is necessary)
2. How to transfer the operation DB to the new server (daily, so that
the DB is up-to-date)
3. If the new server is up, what are the steps to do to ensure all
server/network sensors can connects to it
4. Any other information that can help me

Please advise if you can. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Kelvin Heng

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]