Hello,
I'm new to Siteprotector and the Proventia Appliances and have a couple
of questions.

Are there any issues to applying Windows 2003 Server SP1 to my
SiteProtector Management server?  SiteProtector version is currently
V2.0.5.767.  Secondly, what impact is there if the SiteProtector
management server is shutdown?  This server needs to be physically moved
and I am concerned whether this leaves us vulnerable.  We currently have
2 Proventia G1200 appliances that are managed by the server.

Thanks for any assistance.

Chris