From: "Ostermann, Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:"'issforum@iss.net'" <issforum@iss.net>
Date: 7/25/2006 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [ISSForum] Internet Scanner Effectiveness
Can anyone make a claim regarding the effectiveness of IS 7.0 against a
third-party vendor's scanning effort?
How well does the Internet Scanner work at discovering the same, more, or
less vulnerabilties that a third-party's scans?
Would it be a valuable tool to deploy and use if attempting to "catch"
vulnerabilities alternatively to if the scan is out-sourced?

Thanks

Chris Ostermann

Network Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fiserv EFT

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The ISSForum mailing list is hosted and managed by Internet Security Systems,
6303 Barfield Road, Atlanta, Georgia, USA 30328.