From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gijo Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:24 PM
To: ISSForum@iss.net
Subject: [ISSForum] Provintia reaching EOL??

Dear All,

I have noticed in the ISS website that provintia 201A IDS devices are on
end
of sale. Can we get the boxes upgraded to the new one or we have to buy
again? What happens in envrnments were we dont want IPS and we want only
IDS. I am working for a bank and I feel I cannot afford any false
positives
blocking any of my customers.

Any views on this will be very helpful. Appreciate responces on best
practices anyone using ISS in banking envornment.

Thanks and regards

Gijo Thomas.

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]