Hi all,

I activate audit on my AIX machine and I receive the following messages.

Do you have any ideea what the bold lines means ? I don't understand why
the issDaemon is trying over and over to create a directory which has
been created when the server sensor has been installed.

FS_Mkdir        root     FAIL        Fri Sep 29 02:16:07 2006 issDaemon
        mode: 750 dir: /opt/ISS/KeyContainer/RSA/
FILE_Open       root     OK          Fri Sep 29 02:16:07 2006 issDaemon
        flags: 0 mode: 0 fd: 9 filename
/opt/ISS/KeyContainer/RSA/rs_eng_spapdcl12_1536.KEx
FILE_Read       root     OK          Fri Sep 29 02:16:07 2006 issDaemon
        file descriptor = 9
FILE_Close      root     OK          Fri Sep 29 02:16:07 2006 issDaemon

Regards,

Calin Grama
System Engineer
TransFonD S.A.