[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-7039?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Adrian Ng reassigned IMPALA-7039:
---------------------------------

    Assignee: Adrian Ng

> Frontend HBase tests cannot tolerate HBase running on a different port
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IMPALA-7039
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-7039
>             Project: IMPALA
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Frontend
>    Affects Versions: Impala 3.1.0
>            Reporter: Joe McDonnell
>            Assignee: Adrian Ng
>            Priority: Blocker
>              Labels: broken-build
>
> When HBase doesn't get the same ports as usual, 
> org.apache.impala.planner.PlannerTest.testHbase and 
> org.apache.impala.planner.PlannerTest.testJoins fail with the following 
> errors:
> {noformat}
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.alltypessmall
> where id < 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16020 <unbounded>:3
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 3:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16023 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16201 <unbounded>:3
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 3:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16203 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id = '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 5:5\0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 5:5\0
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id > '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 5\0:7
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16023 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 5\0:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16203 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id >= '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 5:7
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16023 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 5:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16203 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id < '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16020 <unbounded>:3
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 3:5
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16201 <unbounded>:3
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 3:5
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id > '4' and id < '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4\0:5
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4\0:5
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id >= '4' and id < '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4:5
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4:5
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id > '4' and id <= '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4\0:5\0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4\0:5\0
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where id >= '4' and id <= '5'
> and tinyint_col = 5
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4:5\0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4:5\0
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where string_col = '4' and tinyint_col = 5 and id >= '4' and id <= '5'
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4:5\0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4:5\0
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.stringids
> where string_col = '4' and tinyint_col = 5
>   and id >= concat('', '4') and id <= concat('5', '')
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 4:5\0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 4:5\0
> NODE 0:
> section SCANRANGELOCATIONS of query:
> select * from functional_hbase.alltypesagg
> where bigint_col is not null and bool_col = true
> Actual does not match expected result:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16020 <unbounded>:3
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16022 3:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16023 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:
> Expected:
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16201 <unbounded>:3
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16202 3:7
>   HBASE KEYRANGE port=16203 7:<unbounded>
> NODE 0:{noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-all-unsubscr...@impala.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: issues-all-h...@impala.apache.org

Reply via email to