[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Clebert Suconic updated ARTEMIS-4558:
-------------------------------------
Description:
When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a
aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with the
caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of
failures.
I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm
making this now idempotent.
> AMQP Mirror ACKS should be idempotent
> -------------------------------------
>
> Key: ARTEMIS-4558
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558
> Project: ActiveMQ Artemis
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Clebert Suconic
> Assignee: Clebert Suconic
> Priority: Major
> Fix For: 2.32.0
>
>
> When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a
> aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with
> the caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of
> failures.
> I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm
> making this now idempotent.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)