[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2105?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15496936#comment-15496936
 ] 

Eroma commented on AIRAVATA-2105:
---------------------------------

Experiments with multiple optional files and with regular mandatory input files 
gives the same error when tried to clone.

> Cannot clone an experiment with optional files in SEAGrid desktop client
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AIRAVATA-2105
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2105
>             Project: Airavata
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Eroma
>            Assignee: Supun Chathuranga Nakandala
>         Attachments: Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 1.52.26 PM.png
>
>
> Steps
> 1. Selected an experiment COMPLETED successfully.
> 2. Click 'Clone'
> 3. Gives the attached error with error message [1]
> 4. New cloned experiment is not created in the backend. Both original 
> experiment and the cloned is from the same date.
> [1]
> 2: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: 
> /var/www/portals/gateway-user-data/seagrid/Eroma2016/Vina_3-1474048290073/9e0912b2-2f7c-47de-87b2-7bcfffe66998
>       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2846)
>       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.symlink(ChannelSftp.java:1817)
>       at 
> org.seagrid.desktop.connectors.storage.StorageManager.createSymLink(StorageManager.java:84)
>       at 
> org.seagrid.desktop.ui.experiment.summary.controller.ExperimentSummaryController.lambda$initialize$18(ExperimentSummaryController.java:200)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
>       at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
>       at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
>       at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
>       at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
>       at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
>       at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
>       at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
>       at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
>       at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
>       at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
>       at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:352)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:275)
>       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$355(GlassViewEventHandler.java:388)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
>       at 
> com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:387)
>       at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
>       at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to