Eroma created AIRAVATA-2160:
Summary: In 'Data Sharing' what access are provided for 'read'
access and 'write' access?
Issue Type: Brainstorming
Components: Airavata System, PGA PHP Web Gateway
Assignee: Supun Chathuranga Nakandala
In 'Data Sharing' what access are provided for 'read' access and 'write' access?
1. Should be able to view the experiment or the project.
2. If its an experiment should be able to download inputs and outputs.
3. Should be able to launch, clone the experiment.
4. Should not be able to Cancel an ongoing experiment.
5. Should not be able to share or un-share the shared experiment or project
1. All above privileges 1, 2, 3 of 'Read' access should be available.
2. Should be able to cancel an ongoing shared experiment.
3, Should be able to share the experiment and projects with others.
4. Should not be able to remove the owner of the project or experiment.
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA