[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2506?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16118848#comment-16118848
 ] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on AIRAVATA-2506:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Commit 84e8eef50d8c51f4926bb02518d1d5ce0142956f in airavata's branch 
refs/heads/thrift-0.10.0-upgrade from scnakandala
[ https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=airavata.git;h=84e8eef ]

fixing AIRAVATA-2506: Treating airavataInternalUserId as the userId for sharing 
registry service


> Sharing Registry: Error updating user when changed
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AIRAVATA-2506
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2506
>             Project: Airavata
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: Airavata System
>            Reporter: Marcus Christie
>            Assignee: Supun Chathuranga Nakandala
>             Fix For: 0.19
>
>
> Exception:
> {noformat}
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,869 [pool-18-thread-3] INFO  
> o.a.a.s.r.m.SharingServiceDBEventHandler  - New DB Event message to sharing 
> service.
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,869 [pool-18-thread-3] INFO  
> o.a.a.s.r.m.SharingServiceDBEventHandler  - DB Event message to sharing 
> service from user.profile
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,869 [pool-18-thread-3] INFO  
> o.a.a.s.r.m.SharingServiceDBEventHandler  - User profile specific DB Event 
> communicated by user.profile
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,869 [pool-18-thread-3] INFO  
> o.a.a.s.r.m.SharingServiceDBEventHandler  - Updating user. User Id : 
> eabey...@iu.edu
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,874 [pool-15-thread-1] ERROR 
> o.a.a.s.r.s.SharingRegistryServerHandler  - null
> java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.server.SharingRegistryServerHandler.updatedUser(SharingRegistryServerHandler.java:180)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Processor$updatedUser.getResult(SharingRegistryService.java:3992)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Processor$updatedUser.getResult(SharingRegistryService.java:3976)
>         at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)
>         at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
>         at 
> org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:286)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> 2017-08-04 20:35:41,874 [pool-18-thread-3] ERROR 
> o.a.a.s.r.m.SharingServiceDBEventHandler  - Error processing message.
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.models.SharingRegistryException: null 
> Stack trace:java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.server.SharingRegistryServerHandler.updatedUser(SharingRegistryServerHandler.java:180)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Processor$updatedUser.getResult(SharingRegistryService.java:3992)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Processor$updatedUser.getResult(SharingRegistryService.java:3976)
>         at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)
>         at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
>         at 
> org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:286)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$updatedUser_result$updatedUser_resultStandardScheme.read(SharingRegistryService.java:15260)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$updatedUser_result$updatedUser_resultStandardScheme.read(SharingRegistryService.java:15238)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$updatedUser_result.read(SharingRegistryService.java:15182)
>         at 
> org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:89)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Client.recv_updatedUser(SharingRegistryService.java:757)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.service.cpi.SharingRegistryService$Client.updatedUser(SharingRegistryService.java:744)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.sharing.registry.messaging.SharingServiceDBEventHandler.onMessage(SharingServiceDBEventHandler.java:104)
>         at 
> org.apache.airavata.messaging.core.impl.MessageConsumer.handleDelivery(MessageConsumer.java:70)
>         at 
> com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ConsumerDispatcher$5.run(ConsumerDispatcher.java:144)
>         at 
> com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ConsumerWorkService$WorkPoolRunnable.run(ConsumerWorkService.java:99)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Reply via email to