GitHub user jackylk opened a pull request:
[CARBONDATA-1365] add RLE codec implemen
Be sure to do all of the following to help us incorporate your contribution
quickly and easily:
- [ ] Make sure the PR title is formatted like:
`[CARBONDATA-<Jira issue #>] Description of pull request`
- [ ] Make sure tests pass via `mvn clean verify`. (Even better, enable
Travis-CI on your fork and ensure the whole test matrix passes).
- [ ] Replace `<Jira issue #>` in the title with the actual Jira issue
number, if there is one.
- [ ] If this contribution is large, please file an Apache
[Individual Contributor License
- [ ] Testing done
Please provide details on
- Whether new unit test cases have been added or why no new tests
- What manual testing you have done?
- Any additional information to help reviewers in testing this
- [ ] For large changes, please consider breaking it into sub-tasks under
an umbrella JIRA.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/jackylk/incubator-carbondata int_rle
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1240
Author: Jacky Li <jacky.li...@qq.com>
add RLE codec
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket