dylanfpaul commented on issue #661:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/issues/661#issuecomment-1377347323

   > Hi @jcesarmobile thanks for your reply. I just got fix for this issue. The 
Problem was if you try to open popup window links such as Facebook login , 
google login etc. inside WkWebView inAppBrowser, it was not working. I have 
added below method in CDVWKInAppBrowserUIDelegate class.
   > 
   > ```
   >  - (WKWebView *)webView:(WKWebView *)webView 
createWebViewWithConfiguration:(WKWebViewConfiguration *)configuration 
forNavigationAction:(WKNavigationAction *)navigationAction 
windowFeatures:(WKWindowFeatures *)windowFeatures
   > {
   >   if (!navigationAction.targetFrame.isMainFrame) {
   >     [webView loadRequest:navigationAction.request];
   >   }
   > 
   >   return nil;
   > } 
   > ```
   > 
   > This will be come the similar behavior like UIWebView which always open 
new window in the current frame. I could raise PR for this issue if you need . 
Please let me know.
   
   If I were to patch this in from a cordova hook, which hook would it be? 
after_platform_add?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to