dpogue opened a new pull request, #1313:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/1313

   <!--
   Please make sure the checklist boxes are all checked before submitting the 
PR. The checklist is intended as a quick reference, for complete details please 
see our Contributor Guidelines:
   
   http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/contribute_guidelines.html
   
   Thanks!
   -->
   
   ### Platforms affected
   iOS, macOS
   
   
   ### Motivation and Context
   <!-- Why is this change required? What problem does it solve? -->
   <!-- If it fixes an open issue, please link to the issue here. -->
   
   
   
   ### Description
   <!-- Describe your changes in detail -->
   After the work in #1310 caused the build output folder to be named based on 
the platform, I realized this actually solved one of the remaining questions 
around where to put Catalyst output files... now they end up in 
`build/Debug-maccatalyst` or `build/Release-maccatalyst`
   
   Unfortunately, Catalyst is not really a simulator (so `--device` makes the 
most sense of our limited options) but building for Catalyst is a lot more like 
a simulator than an iOS device, so I had to kinda hack in support based on a 
`--target=mac` option and storing whether it's a catalyst build or not in 
buildOpts.
   
   
   ### Testing
   <!-- Please describe in detail how you tested your changes. -->
   `cordova build ios --device --target=mac --debug` works
   
   `cordova run` does not work, and everything else has not been tried.
   Release builds have not been tried.
   Code signing almost definitely doesn't work (and I have no idea how to 
codesign Catalyst builds anyways)
   
   
   ### Checklist
   
   - [ ] I've run the tests to see all new and existing tests pass
   - [ ] I added automated test coverage as appropriate for this change
   - [ ] Commit is prefixed with `(platform)` if this change only applies to 
one platform (e.g. `(android)`)
   - [ ] If this Pull Request resolves an issue, I linked to the issue in the 
text above (and used the correct [keyword to close issues using 
keywords](https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/))
   - [ ] I've updated the documentation if necessary
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to