merbin2012 opened a new issue, #1598:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/issues/1598

   After introducing the Flutter & React native, this repository maintenance is 
very slow, Cordova-ios updates was done before 2 years and cordova-android 
update was delay. So I am fear to work with Cordova, currently, I have released 
more than 120 apps in Play Store and more than 70 apps in iOS made by Cordova. 
Can you please tell me, can I continue my apps development with cordova, or 
should I jump to other cross-platform app frameworks?
   
   I had tried other frameworks, but they are not easier than Cordova.
   
   Thank you


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to