[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4847?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Pritesh Maker reassigned DRILL-4847:
------------------------------------

    Assignee: Pritesh Maker  (was: Paul Rogers)

> Window function query results in OOM Exception.
> -----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DRILL-4847
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4847
>             Project: Apache Drill
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Execution - Flow
>    Affects Versions: 1.8.0
>         Environment: 4 node cluster CentOS
>            Reporter: Khurram Faraaz
>            Assignee: Pritesh Maker
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: window_function
>         Attachments: drillbit.log
>
>
> Window function query results in OOM Exception.
> Drill version 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT git commit ID: 38ce31ca
> MapRBuildVersion 5.1.0.37549.GA
> {noformat}
> 0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs.tmp> SELECT clientname, audiencekey, spendprofileid, 
> postalcd, provincecd, provincename, postalcode_json, country_json, 
> province_json, town_json, dma_json, msa_json, ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY 
> spendprofileid  ORDER BY (CASE WHEN postalcd IS NULL THEN 9 ELSE 0 END) ASC, 
> provincecd ASC) as rn FROM `MD593.parquet` limit 3;
> Error: RESOURCE ERROR: One or more nodes ran out of memory while executing 
> the query.
> Failure while allocating buffer.
> Fragment 0:0
> [Error Id: 2287fe71-f0cb-469a-a563-11580fceb1c5 on centos-01.qa.lab:31010] 
> (state=,code=0)
> {noformat}
> Stack trace from drillbit.log
> {noformat}
> 2016-08-16 07:25:44,590 [284d4006-9f9d-b893-9352-4f54f9b1d52a:foreman] INFO  
> o.a.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman - Query text for query id 
> 284d4006-9f9d-b893-9352-4f54f9b1d52a: SELECT clientname, audiencekey, 
> spendprofileid, postalcd, provincecd, provincename, postalcode_json, 
> country_json, province_json, town_json, dma_json, msa_json, ROW_NUMBER() OVER 
> (PARTITION BY spendprofileid  ORDER BY (CASE WHEN postalcd IS NULL THEN 9 
> ELSE 0 END) ASC, provincecd ASC) as rn FROM `MD593.parquet` limit 3
> ...
> 2016-08-16 07:25:46,273 [284d4006-9f9d-b893-9352-4f54f9b1d52a:frag:0:0] INFO  
> o.a.d.e.p.i.xsort.ExternalSortBatch - Completed spilling to 
> /tmp/drill/spill/284d4006-9f9d-b893-9352-4f54f9b1d52a_majorfragment0_minorfragment0_operator8/2
> 2016-08-16 07:25:46,283 [284d4006-9f9d-b893-9352-4f54f9b1d52a:frag:0:0] INFO  
> o.a.d.e.w.fragment.FragmentExecutor - User Error Occurred
> org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException: RESOURCE ERROR: One or more 
> nodes ran out of memory while executing the query.
> Failure while allocating buffer.
> [Error Id: 2287fe71-f0cb-469a-a563-11580fceb1c5 ]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException$Builder.build(UserException.java:543)
>  ~[drill-common-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:242)
>  [drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.common.SelfCleaningRunnable.run(SelfCleaningRunnable.java:38)
>  [drill-common-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>  [na:1.7.0_101]
>         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>  [na:1.7.0_101]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_101]
> Caused by: org.apache.drill.exec.exception.OutOfMemoryException: Failure 
> while allocating buffer.
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector.allocateNew(NullableVarCharVector.java:187)
>  ~[vector-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.complex.RepeatedMapVector$RepeatedMapTransferPair.<init>(RepeatedMapVector.java:331)
>  ~[vector-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.complex.RepeatedMapVector$RepeatedMapTransferPair.<init>(RepeatedMapVector.java:307)
>  ~[vector-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.complex.RepeatedMapVector.getTransferPair(RepeatedMapVector.java:161)
>  ~[vector-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.SimpleVectorWrapper.cloneAndTransfer(SimpleVectorWrapper.java:66)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.cloneAndTransfer(VectorContainer.java:204)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.getTransferClone(VectorContainer.java:157)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.xsort.ExternalSortBatch.mergeAndSpill(ExternalSortBatch.java:569)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.xsort.ExternalSortBatch.innerNext(ExternalSortBatch.java:414)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.svremover.RemovingRecordBatch.innerNext(RemovingRecordBatch.java:94)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.window.WindowFrameRecordBatch.innerNext(WindowFrameRecordBatch.java:108)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.project.ProjectRecordBatch.innerNext(ProjectRecordBatch.java:135)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.limit.LimitRecordBatch.innerNext(LimitRecordBatch.java:115)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.limit.LimitRecordBatch.innerNext(LimitRecordBatch.java:115)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.svremover.RemovingRecordBatch.innerNext(RemovingRecordBatch.java:94)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:119)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:109)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.project.ProjectRecordBatch.innerNext(ProjectRecordBatch.java:135)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:162)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:104) 
> ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScreenCreator$ScreenRoot.innerNext(ScreenCreator.java:81)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:94) 
> ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:232)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:226)
>  ~[drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 
> ~[na:1.7.0_101]
>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415) ~[na:1.7.0_101]
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1595)
>  ~[hadoop-common-2.7.0-mapr-1607.jar:na]
>         at 
> org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:226)
>  [drill-java-exec-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT]
>         ... 4 common frames omitted
> {noformat}
> Full JSON profile
> {noformat}
> {
>     "id": {
>         "part1": 2904047731915733000,
>         "part2": -7831109575658843000
>     },
>     "type": 1,
>     "start": 1471332344590,
>     "end": 1471332346309,
>     "query": "SELECT clientname, audiencekey, spendprofileid, postalcd, 
> provincecd, provincename, postalcode_json, country_json, province_json, 
> town_json, dma_json, msa_json, ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY spendprofileid 
>  ORDER BY (CASE WHEN postalcd IS NULL THEN 9 ELSE 0 END) ASC, provincecd ASC) 
> as rn FROM `MD593.parquet` limit 3",
>     "plan": "00-00    Screen : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY 
> audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY 
> provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY 
> town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, BIGINT rn): rowcount = 3.0, cumulative 
> cost = {442769.3 rows, 1.9145930245887678E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 
> 9209408.0 memory}, id = 17764\n00-01      Project(clientname=[$0], 
> audiencekey=[$1], spendprofileid=[$2], postalcd=[$3], provincecd=[$4], 
> provincename=[$5], postalcode_json=[$6], country_json=[$7], 
> province_json=[$8], town_json=[$9], dma_json=[$10], msa_json=[$11], rn=[$12]) 
> : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, 
> ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY 
> country_json, ANY province_json, ANY town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, 
> BIGINT rn): rowcount = 3.0, cumulative cost = {442769.0 rows, 
> 1.9145929945887677E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 
> 17763\n00-02        SelectionVectorRemover : rowType = RecordType(ANY 
> clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY 
> provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY 
> province_json, ANY town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, BIGINT $12): 
> rowcount = 3.0, cumulative cost = {442769.0 rows, 1.9145929945887677E7 cpu, 
> 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 17762\n00-03          
> Limit(fetch=[3]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY 
> spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY 
> postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY town_json, ANY 
> dma_json, ANY msa_json, BIGINT $12): rowcount = 3.0, cumulative cost = 
> {442766.0 rows, 1.9145926945887677E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 
> memory}, id = 17761\n00-04            Limit(fetch=[3]) : rowType = 
> RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, 
> ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY 
> province_json, ANY town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, BIGINT $12): 
> rowcount = 3.0, cumulative cost = {442763.0 rows, 1.9145914945887677E7 cpu, 
> 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 17760\n00-05              
> Project(clientname=[$0], audiencekey=[$1], spendprofileid=[$2], 
> postalcd=[$3], provincecd=[$4], provincename=[$5], postalcode_json=[$6], 
> country_json=[$7], province_json=[$8], town_json=[$9], dma_json=[$10], 
> msa_json=[$11], $12=[$13]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY 
> audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY 
> provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY 
> town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, BIGINT $12): rowcount = 88552.0, 
> cumulative cost = {442760.0 rows, 1.9145902945887677E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 
> network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 17759\n00-06                
> Window(window#0=[window(partition {2} order by [12, 4] rows between UNBOUNDED 
> PRECEDING and CURRENT ROW aggs [ROW_NUMBER()])]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY 
> clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY 
> provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY 
> province_json, ANY town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, INTEGER $12, BIGINT 
> w0$o0): rowcount = 88552.0, cumulative cost = {442760.0 rows, 
> 1.9145902945887677E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 
> 17758\n00-07                  SelectionVectorRemover : rowType = 
> RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, 
> ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY 
> province_json, ANY town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, INTEGER $12): 
> rowcount = 88552.0, cumulative cost = {354208.0 rows, 1.8968798945887677E7 
> cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 memory}, id = 17757\n00-08                
>     Sort(sort0=[$2], sort1=[$12], sort2=[$4], dir0=[ASC], dir1=[ASC], 
> dir2=[ASC]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY 
> spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY 
> postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY town_json, ANY 
> dma_json, ANY msa_json, INTEGER $12): rowcount = 88552.0, cumulative cost = 
> {265656.0 rows, 1.8880246945887677E7 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 9209408.0 
> memory}, id = 17756\n00-09                      Project(clientname=[$0], 
> audiencekey=[$1], spendprofileid=[$2], postalcd=[$3], provincecd=[$4], 
> provincename=[$5], postalcode_json=[$6], country_json=[$7], 
> province_json=[$8], town_json=[$9], dma_json=[$10], msa_json=[$11], 
> $12=[CASE(IS NULL($3), 9, 0)]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY 
> audiencekey, ANY spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY 
> provincename, ANY postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY 
> town_json, ANY dma_json, ANY msa_json, INTEGER $12): rowcount = 88552.0, 
> cumulative cost = {177104.0 rows, 1416832.0 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 0.0 
> memory}, id = 17755\n00-10                        
> Scan(groupscan=[ParquetGroupScan [entries=[ReadEntryWithPath 
> [path=maprfs:///tmp/MD593.parquet]], selectionRoot=maprfs:/tmp/MD593.parquet, 
> numFiles=1, usedMetadataFile=false, columns=[`clientname`, `audiencekey`, 
> `spendprofileid`, `postalcd`, `provincecd`, `provincename`, 
> `postalcode_json`, `country_json`, `province_json`, `town_json`, `dma_json`, 
> `msa_json`]]]) : rowType = RecordType(ANY clientname, ANY audiencekey, ANY 
> spendprofileid, ANY postalcd, ANY provincecd, ANY provincename, ANY 
> postalcode_json, ANY country_json, ANY province_json, ANY town_json, ANY 
> dma_json, ANY msa_json): rowcount = 88552.0, cumulative cost = {88552.0 rows, 
> 1062624.0 cpu, 0.0 io, 0.0 network, 0.0 memory}, id = 17754\n",
>     "foreman": {
>         "address": "centos-01.qa.lab",
>         "userPort": 31010,
>         "controlPort": 31011,
>         "dataPort": 31012
>     },
>     "state": 4,
>     "totalFragments": 1,
>     "finishedFragments": 0,
>     "fragmentProfile": [
>         {
>             "majorFragmentId": 0,
>             "minorFragmentProfile": [
>                 {
>                     "state": 2,
>                     "minorFragmentId": 0,
>                     "operatorProfile": [
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 16000,
>                                     "batches": 4,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 10,
>                             "operatorType": 21,
>                             "setupNanos": 0,
>                             "processNanos": 494393361,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 59189520,
>                             "waitNanos": 130630128
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 16000,
>                                     "batches": 4,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 9,
>                             "operatorType": 10,
>                             "setupNanos": 24628272,
>                             "processNanos": 11355984,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 56414208,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 16000,
>                                     "batches": 4,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 8,
>                             "operatorType": 17,
>                             "setupNanos": 0,
>                             "processNanos": 421184837,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 125591168,
>                             "metric": [
>                                 {
>                                     "metricId": 0,
>                                     "longValue": 3
>                                 },
>                                 {
>                                     "metricId": 2,
>                                     "longValue": 2
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 7,
>                             "operatorType": 14,
>                             "setupNanos": 1530458,
>                             "processNanos": 1679437,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 1437696,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 6,
>                             "operatorType": 34,
>                             "setupNanos": 0,
>                             "processNanos": 56384281,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 1503232,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 5,
>                             "operatorType": 10,
>                             "setupNanos": 5591165,
>                             "processNanos": 1524417,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 1064960,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 4,
>                             "operatorType": 7,
>                             "setupNanos": 2095858,
>                             "processNanos": 177317,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 0,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 3,
>                             "operatorType": 7,
>                             "setupNanos": 1505764,
>                             "processNanos": 171117,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 0,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 2,
>                             "operatorType": 14,
>                             "setupNanos": 44027837,
>                             "processNanos": 4175560,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 1363970,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 1,
>                             "operatorType": 10,
>                             "setupNanos": 5729336,
>                             "processNanos": 2167036,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 1363970,
>                             "waitNanos": 0
>                         },
>                         {
>                             "inputProfile": [
>                                 {
>                                     "records": 0,
>                                     "batches": 1,
>                                     "schemas": 1
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "operatorId": 0,
>                             "operatorType": 13,
>                             "setupNanos": 0,
>                             "processNanos": 2110139,
>                             "peakLocalMemoryAllocated": 0,
>                             "metric": [
>                                 {
>                                     "metricId": 0,
>                                     "longValue": 0
>                                 }
>                             ],
>                             "waitNanos": 65789
>                         }
>                     ],
>                     "startTime": 1471332344836,
>                     "endTime": 1471332346245,
>                     "memoryUsed": 138190672,
>                     "maxMemoryUsed": 141423888,
>                     "endpoint": {
>                         "address": "centos-01.qa.lab",
>                         "userPort": 31010,
>                         "controlPort": 31011,
>                         "dataPort": 31012
>                     },
>                     "lastUpdate": 1471332346247,
>                     "lastProgress": 1471332346247
>                 }
>             ]
>         }
>     ],
>     "user": "anonymous",
>     "error": "RESOURCE ERROR: Drill Remote Exception\n\n",
>     "verboseError": "RESOURCE ERROR: Drill Remote Exception\n\n\n\n",
>     "errorId": "ec5e1c2e-b4a6-4b61-9fb7-0394922b09a5",
>     "errorNode": "centos-01.qa.lab:31010"
> }
> {noformat}
>                   



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to