[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-14929?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Gary Yao reassigned FLINK-14929:
--------------------------------

    Assignee: Gary Yao

> ContinuousFileProcessingCheckpointITCase sporadically fails due to 
> FileNotFoundException
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FLINK-14929
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-14929
>             Project: Flink
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Connectors / Common, Tests
>    Affects Versions: 1.10.0
>         Environment: rev: c7ae2b8559c0fe4cf17613249db0c2857bb91d94
>            Reporter: Gary Yao
>            Assignee: Gary Yao
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: test-stability
>
> *Description*
> Test fails locally approximately 1 out of 200 times.
> *Stacktrace*
> {noformat}
> org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: Job failed 
> (JobID: 73b2ee613731d76fb9ab20142c3ba52f)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.client.ClientUtils.submitJobAndWaitForResult(ClientUtils.java:144)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.test.checkpointing.StreamFaultToleranceTestBase.runCheckpointedProgram(StreamFaultToleranceTestBase.java:132)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor66.invoke(Unknown Source)
>  at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
>  at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:55)
>  at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>  at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at 
> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at 
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:54)
>  at 
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:70)
> Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobExecutionException: Job 
> execution failed.
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmaster.JobResult.toJobExecutionResult(JobResult.java:146)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.client.ClientUtils.submitJobAndWaitForResult(ClientUtils.java:142)
>  ... 34 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot process mail Report 
> throwable java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 
> file:/home/gary/code/flink/flink-tests/target/localfs/fs_tests/..file3.crc 
> does not exist or the user running Flink ('gary') has insufficient 
> permissions to access it.
>  at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.Mail.run(Mail.java:68)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.MailboxProcessor.processMail(MailboxProcessor.java:213)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.MailboxProcessor.runMailboxLoop(MailboxProcessor.java:154)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:445)
>  at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.doRun(Task.java:702)
>  at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:527)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: org.apache.flink.util.WrappingRuntimeException: 
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 
> file:/home/gary/code/flink/flink-tests/target/localfs/fs_tests/..file3.crc 
> does not exist or the user running Flink ('gary') has insufficient 
> permissions to access it.
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.util.WrappingRuntimeException.wrapIfNecessary(WrappingRuntimeException.java:65)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.MailboxProcessor.lambda$reportThrowable$0(MailboxProcessor.java:166)
>  at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.Mail.run(Mail.java:66)
>  ... 6 more
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 
> file:/home/gary/code/flink/flink-tests/target/localfs/fs_tests/..file3.crc 
> does not exist or the user running Flink ('gary') has insufficient 
> permissions to access it.
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(LocalFileSystem.java:115)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.listStatus(LocalFileSystem.java:175)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.api.common.io.FileInputFormat.addFilesInDir(FileInputFormat.java:707)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.api.common.io.FileInputFormat.createInputSplits(FileInputFormat.java:591)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.getInputSplitsSortedByModTime(ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.java:270)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.monitorDirAndForwardSplits(ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.java:242)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.run(ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction.java:206)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamSource.run(StreamSource.java:100)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamSource.run(StreamSource.java:63)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.SourceStreamTask$LegacySourceFunctionThread.run(SourceStreamTask.java:191)
>  
> java.lang.AssertionError: Test failed: Job failed (JobID: 
> 73b2ee613731d76fb9ab20142c3ba52f)
> at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
>  at 
> org.apache.flink.test.checkpointing.StreamFaultToleranceTestBase.runCheckpointedProgram(StreamFaultToleranceTestBase.java:141)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor66.invoke(Unknown Source)
>  at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
>  at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
>  at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:55)
>  at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>  at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at 
> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at 
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:54)
>  at 
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:70)
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.4#803005)

Reply via email to