[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4393?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Timo Walther closed FLINK-4393.
-------------------------------
    Resolution: Won't Fix

This issue does not describe a bug.

> Failed to serialize accumulators for task
> -----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FLINK-4393
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4393
>             Project: Flink
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Table API & SQL
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.0
>         Environment: Redhat 6
>            Reporter: Sajeev Ramakrishnan
>
> Dear Team,
>   I am getting the below exception while trying to use the Table API by 
> looping through the DataSet using collect() method.
> {code}
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,503 WARN  
> org.apache.flink.runtime.accumulators.AccumulatorRegistry     - Failed to 
> serialize accumulators for task.
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>         at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.hugeCapacity(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:123)
>         at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.grow(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:117)
>         at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.ensureCapacity(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:93)
>         at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:153)
>         at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1877)
>         at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(ObjectOutputStream.java:1786)
>         at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1189)
>         at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:348)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.util.InstantiationUtil.serializeObject(InstantiationUtil.java:301)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.util.SerializedValue.<init>(SerializedValue.java:52)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.accumulators.AccumulatorSnapshot.<init>(AccumulatorSnapshot.java:58)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.accumulators.AccumulatorRegistry.getSnapshot(AccumulatorRegistry.java:75)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.unregisterTaskAndNotifyFinalState(TaskManager.scala:1248)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.org$apache$flink$runtime$taskmanager$TaskManager$$handleTaskMessage(TaskManager.scala:446)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1.applyOrElse(TaskManager.scala:292)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply$mcVL$sp(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:25)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.LeaderSessionMessageFilter$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(LeaderSessionMessageFilter.scala:44)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply$mcVL$sp(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>         at 
> scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:25)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(LogMessages.scala:33)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.apply(LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at scala.PartialFunction$class.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.scala:118)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.LogMessages$$anon$1.applyOrElse(LogMessages.scala:28)
>         at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager.aroundReceive(TaskManager.scala:124)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:254)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:221)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.exec(Mailbox.scala:231)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
>         Suppressed: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>                 at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.hugeCapacity(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:123)
>                 at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.grow(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:117)
>                 at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.ensureCapacity(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:93)
>                 at 
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:153)
>                 at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1877)
>                 at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.flush(ObjectOutputStream.java:1822)
>                 at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.flush(ObjectOutputStream.java:719)
>                 at 
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.close(ObjectOutputStream.java:740)
>                 at 
> org.apache.flink.util.InstantiationUtil.serializeObject(InstantiationUtil.java:303)
>                 ... 28 more
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,508 ERROR 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph        - Failed to 
> deserialize final accumulator results.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph.updateState(ExecutionGraph.java:1176)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply$mcV$sp(JobManager.scala:615)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.liftedTree1$1(Future.scala:24)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.run(Future.scala:24)
>         at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:41)
>         at 
> akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:401)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.pollAndExecAll(ForkJoinPool.java:1253)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1346)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,509 INFO  
> org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph        - DataSink 
> (collect()) (1/1) (71714abe057281428f5ca2bfe980b750) switched from RUNNING to 
> FAILED
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,510 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager  
>               - Status of job 01e11bf3947869463e00a3f53196384d (Flink Java 
> Job at Mon Aug 15 07:17:27 BST 2016) changed to FAILING.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph.updateState(ExecutionGraph.java:1176)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply$mcV$sp(JobManager.scala:615)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.liftedTree1$1(Future.scala:24)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.run(Future.scala:24)
>         at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:41)
>         at 
> akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:401)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.pollAndExecAll(ForkJoinPool.java:1253)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1346)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,510 INFO  
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager              - Discarding 
> the results produced by task execution a9646a1cab421fe1f3ce6fd544cfbd84
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,512 INFO  
> org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.TaskManager              - Discarding 
> the results produced by task execution 71714abe057281428f5ca2bfe980b750
> 2016-08-15 07:18:52,514 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager  
>               - Status of job 01e11bf3947869463e00a3f53196384d (Flink Java 
> Job at Mon Aug 15 07:17:27 BST 2016) changed to FAILED.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph.updateState(ExecutionGraph.java:1176)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply$mcV$sp(JobManager.scala:615)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$$anonfun$handleMessage$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$5.apply(JobManager.scala:614)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.liftedTree1$1(Future.scala:24)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Future$PromiseCompletingRunnable.run(Future.scala:24)
>         at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:41)
>         at 
> akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:401)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.pollAndExecAll(ForkJoinPool.java:1253)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1346)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at 
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
> {code}
> Could you please throw some light on this?
> Regards,
> Sajeev



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to