[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-40488?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=18120715#comment-18120715
 ] 

Ramin Gharib commented on FLINK-40488:
--------------------------------------

[~dylanhz] Thanks for pointing this out! I had a look into this after you 
mentioned this on the PR. I have brought this up with [~snuyanzin] and we found 
the fix in Calcite. I guess the fix will land after a Calcite upgrade

> Comparison and ordering for UUID
> --------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FLINK-40488
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-40488
>             Project: Flink
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: Table SQL / API
>            Reporter: Ramin Gharib
>            Assignee: Ramin Gharib
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: pull-request-available
>             Fix For: 2.4.0
>
>
> Scope:
> - =, <>, <, >, <=, >=, plus ORDER BY, GROUP BY and join keys
> - ordering is unsigned big-endian byte comparison
> Verifying: comparison and sort tests, including as a grouping and join key.
> Depends onĀ FLINK-40486



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to