weiqingy commented on issue #912:
URL: https://github.com/apache/flink-agents/issues/912#issuecomment-6076012172

   Thanks, that makes sense. One PR for the whole path should make it easier to 
review and test together, so I'll fold the schema-prompt gating in.
   
   I'm rebuilding the branch on current main now, since #1129 changed the API 
the old draft used. I'm aiming to open the PR by Friday, end of this week, 
which would leave a few days for review before the 15th. Does that work for you?
   
   One change you may want to weigh in on early: once the setup decides the 
policy, connections would no longer re-check their model allowlist. So a direct 
`connection.chat(..., outputSchema)` call on a model outside the list would get 
native output. Does that seem reasonable to you, or would you rather keep the 
check for direct callers?
   
   Agreed on the docs following after the freeze.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to