[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-4546?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Kirk Lund updated GEODE-4546:
-----------------------------
Description:
[NOTE: I'm not sure if these classes are client/server or client-queues.]
These product classes in org.apache.geode.internal.cache.tier.sockets invoke
singleton getters.
GemFireCacheImpl.getInstance():
* CacheClientNotifier
* CacheClientUpdater
InternalDistributedSystem.getAnyInstance():
* CacheServerStats
* MessageDispatcher
* ServerHandShakeProcessor
was:
[NOTE: I'm not sure if these classes are client/server or client-queues.]
These product classes in org.apache.geode.internal.cache.tier.sockets invoke
singleton getters.
GemFireCacheImpl.getInstance():
* CacheClientNotifier
* CacheClientUpdater
> Remove singleton calls from product code in
> org.apache.geode.internal.cache.tier.sockets
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: GEODE-4546
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-4546
> Project: Geode
> Issue Type: Sub-task
> Components: client queues, client/server
> Reporter: Kirk Lund
> Priority: Major
>
> [NOTE: I'm not sure if these classes are client/server or client-queues.]
> These product classes in org.apache.geode.internal.cache.tier.sockets invoke
> singleton getters.
> GemFireCacheImpl.getInstance():
> * CacheClientNotifier
> * CacheClientUpdater
> InternalDistributedSystem.getAnyInstance():
> * CacheServerStats
> * MessageDispatcher
> * ServerHandShakeProcessor
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)