[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-5421?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16637498#comment-16637498
 ] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on GEODE-5421:
--------------------------------------------------------

Commit 0868e1d5255639242a06b4b5a123ea84d431037a in geode-examples's branch 
refs/heads/master from [~dhardman]
[ https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=geode-examples.git;h=0868e1d ]

Updated start.gfsh to remove list members commands and add 5 sec sleep between 
creating clusters and adding region to workaround GEODE-5421


> Creating region with gateway sender immediately after creating the gateway 
> sender in gfsh unexpectedly fails.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GEODE-5421
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-5421
>             Project: Geode
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: gfsh, wan
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.0
>            Reporter: Diane Hardman
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: start-ln.gfsh
>
>
> In the attached gfsh script I am attempting to start up a single cluster that 
> includes gateway senders and receivers on each server for the example-region.
> After starting the locator and 2 servers, I create the gateway receivers and 
> senders. If I then try to create the region 'example-region' and associated 
> it with the gateway sender, I get the following error:
> There are no GatewaySenders defined currently in the system.
> If I create the region in a different script, it works. This is unexpected 
> and I would like to have this all in a single startup script.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to