[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20043?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

stack updated HBASE-20043:
--------------------------
    Hadoop Flags: Reviewed
          Status: Patch Available  (was: Open)

> ITBLL fails against hadoop3
> ---------------------------
>
>                 Key: HBASE-20043
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20043
>             Project: HBase
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: integration tests
>            Reporter: Mike Drob
>            Assignee: stack
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 2.0.0-beta-2
>
>         Attachments: HBASE-20043.branch-2.001.patch, 
> HBASE-20043.branch-2.002.patch, HBASE-20043.branch-2.003.patch
>
>
> This has been failing for a while, I haven't tried to bisec but it was before 
> my changes for HBASE-19991 at least.
> {code}
> mvn clean verify -pl hbase-it -Dhadoop.profile=3.0 
> -Dit.test=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList -Dtest=none -am
> {code}
> {code}
> 2018-02-21 16:43:13,265 ERROR 
> [RpcServer.default.FPBQ.Fifo.handler=3,queue=0,port=60450] 
> ipc.RpcServer(464): Unexpected throwable object 
> java.lang.AssertionError: 
> hri=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,\x8E8\xE3\x8E8\xE3\x8E5,1519252895022.236bbedde32e4549691c108a1a7005a8.,
>  source=, destination=mdrob-mbp.hsd1.tx.comcast.net,60456,1519252856027
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.move(HMaster.java:1691)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.moveRegion(MasterRpcServices.java:1348)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$2.callBlockingMethod(MasterProtos.java)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:406)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:130)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:324)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:304)
> 2018-02-21 16:43:13,276 DEBUG 
> [RpcServer.default.FPBQ.Fifo.handler=3,queue=0,port=60450] 
> ipc.CallRunner(141): callId: 49 service: MasterService methodName: MoveRegion 
> size: 106 connection: 192.168.1.134:60743 deadline: 1519253053263
> java.io.IOException: 
> hri=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,\x8E8\xE3\x8E8\xE3\x8E5,1519252895022.236bbedde32e4549691c108a1a7005a8.,
>  source=, destination=mdrob-mbp.hsd1.tx.comcast.net,60456,1519252856027
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:465)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:130)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:324)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:304)
> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: 
> hri=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,\x8E8\xE3\x8E8\xE3\x8E5,1519252895022.236bbedde32e4549691c108a1a7005a8.,
>  source=, destination=mdrob-mbp.hsd1.tx.comcast.net,60456,1519252856027
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.move(HMaster.java:1691)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.moveRegion(MasterRpcServices.java:1348)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$2.callBlockingMethod(MasterProtos.java)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:406)
>       ... 3 more
> {code}
> The assertion that it trips is:
> {code}
>     // Now we can do the move
>     RegionPlan rp = new RegionPlan(hri, regionState.getServerName(), dest);
>     assert rp.getDestination() != null: rp.toString() + " " + dest;
>     assert rp.getSource() != null: rp.toString();
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to