[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-16795?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Mike Drob updated HBASE-16795:
------------------------------
    Affects Version/s: 1.1.13

> Revisit 'in project Maven repo' checked in as part of HBASE-14785
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HBASE-16795
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-16795
>             Project: HBase
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.13
>            Reporter: Andrew Purtell
>            Priority: Major
>
> I did a naive update of docs on branch-1.1 from master like so:
> {noformat}
> $ git co master src
> ...
> {noformat}
> and the result failed a RAT check. Looking at rat.txt I noticed we are 
> including binaries in our source tarball, checked in as part of HBASE-14785. 
> {noformat}
> HBASE-14785 Addendum: Add an in-project Maven repo
>  src/main/site/resources/css/site.css                             |   1 -
>  .../maven-fluido-skin/1.5-HBASE/maven-fluido-skin-1.5-HBASE.jar  | Bin 0 -> 
> 344936 bytes
>  .../maven-fluido-skin/1.5-HBASE/maven-fluido-skin-1.5-HBASE.pom  | 718 
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  .../maven/skins/maven-fluido-skin/maven-metadata-local.xml       |  12 +
>  4 files changed, 730 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> {noformat}
> I'm not sure why RAT flagged this in that 1.1 build when I see that 
> previously we have copied back docs from master into the branch. Perhaps 
> previous copies have been more selective. 
> This change has been committed for over a year. Let's make sure we have 
> discussed this and determined it is appropriate. 



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to