GGraziadei commented on code in PR #18208:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/18208#discussion_r4076743427


##########
parquet/src/main/java/org/apache/iceberg/parquet/ParquetVariantReaders.java:
##########
@@ -485,7 +483,6 @@ private static List<TripleIterator<?>> 
children(Iterable<ParquetValueReader<?>>
     return ImmutableList.copyOf(
         Iterables.concat(
             Iterables.transform(
-                
Streams.of(readers).filter(Objects::nonNull).collect(Collectors.toList()),
-                ParquetValueReader::columns)));
+                Iterables.filter(readers, Objects::nonNull), 
ParquetValueReader::columns)));

Review Comment:
   Hi @nssalian, thanks! I checked, and there is already a unit test covering 
this class. Please refer to TestVariantReaders.
   The method with this signature is used to build a ShreddedObjectReader, 
which is a private class used internally by ParquetVariantReaders. So I’m not 
planning to add any new unit tests here/already covered. wdyt?
   
   Regarding the dependency, removing the import completes the fix, so I don’t 
think any additional tests are required for dependecies.
   



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to