xanderbailey commented on PR #3260:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3260#issuecomment-5828663382

   Yeah it's worth thinking about how all the options evolve as we add 
incremental and change log scans. To me option 4 looks like it would allow 
that? Or having .scan(ScanSelection) I think also works. I do appreciate either 
of this is a break but it does set us up for the future better than the current 
API. In https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/2997/files which is a draft 
of incremental scans I added incremental_append_scan at the top level which is 
maybe correct? WDYT? 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to