JosephLenton commented on code in PR #2930:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/2930#discussion_r4135809826


##########
crates/iceberg/Cargo.toml:
##########
@@ -42,7 +42,7 @@ arrow-array = { workspace = true }
 arrow-buffer = { workspace = true }
 arrow-cast = { workspace = true }
 arrow-ord = { workspace = true }
-arrow-schema = { workspace = true }
+arrow-schema = { workspace = true, features = ["canonical_extension_types"] }

Review Comment:
   I think I have this done. I broke out all my changes into their own commits 
for ease of review. The change for this is done here: 
https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/2930/changes/58cb38e68f8244a33b67606f5e0ebfd7faba6dcb
   
   I did also get Claude to help me understand this and write it. Please do 
raise if you feel my work here is wrong.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to