meatheadmike opened a new issue, #18328: URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/issues/18328
### Apache Iceberg version 1.12.0 (latest release) ### Query engine Spark ### Please describe the bug 🐞 The Spark runtime for 4.2 seems to be completely missing from Maven: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/iceberg/ The release notes from 1.12.0 seem to indicate Spark 4.2 support has been added/merged: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/14984 and yet Maven artifacts have not been created. ### Willingness to contribute - [ ] I can contribute a fix for this bug independently - [ ] I would be willing to contribute a fix for this bug with guidance from the Iceberg community - [x] I cannot contribute a fix for this bug at this time -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
