dannycjones commented on code in PR #3299:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3299#discussion_r4144571947
##########
deny.toml:
##########
@@ -40,3 +40,34 @@ exceptions = [
{ allow = ["MPL-2.0"], crate = "colored" },
{ allow = ["MPL-2.0"], crate = "option-ext" },
]
+
+# zstd-sys declares only "MIT/Apache-2.0", covering its Rust wrapper.
+# However, it also includes vendored Zstandard C sources.
+[[licenses.clarify]]
+crate = "zstd-sys"
+# TODO: When workspace upgrades to zstd-sys 2.1 or later,
Review Comment:
I'll open one and link to it. That being said, I'm not convinced issues are
great for things like this as they tend to go stale at the moment. (Maybe I
should be more optimistic!)
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]