anoopj commented on code in PR #3363:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3363#discussion_r4235066085


##########
crates/iceberg/src/transaction/snapshot.rs:
##########
@@ -28,12 +28,11 @@ use crate::spec::{
     DataFile, DataFileFormat, FormatVersion, MAIN_BRANCH, ManifestContentType, 
ManifestEntry,
     ManifestFile, ManifestListWriter, ManifestWriter, ManifestWriterBuilder, 
Operation, Snapshot,
     SnapshotReference, SnapshotRetention, SnapshotSummaryCollector, Struct, 
StructType, Summary,
-    TableProperties, update_snapshot_summaries,
+    TableProperties, set_iceberg_version, update_snapshot_summaries,
 };
 use crate::table::Table;
 use crate::transaction::ActionCommit;
 use crate::{Error, ErrorKind, TableRequirement, TableUpdate};
-

Review Comment:
   I assume the removal of this line was unintentional? I thin it will glue the 
doc comment to the import block. I think `cargo fmt` won't re-add it. Could you 
restore the blank line?



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to