[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1924?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Anton Vinogradov resolved IGNITE-1924.
--------------------------------------
    Resolution: Fixed

> Incomplete marshaller cache rebalancing causes Grid hangs under SSL
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IGNITE-1924
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1924
>             Project: Ignite
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Anton Vinogradov
>            Assignee: Anton Vinogradov
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: Muted_test
>             Fix For: 1.8
>
>
> End of the log.
> [11:49:32] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] [11:49:32,947][INFO 
> ][exchange-worker-#220584%tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
>  <ignite-marshaller-sys-cache> Starting rebalancing 
> [cache=ignite-marshaller-sys-cache, mode=SYNC, 
> fromNode=108bffdb-1c1e-49aa-9525-b434784fa001, partitionsCount=7, 
> topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=594, minorTopVer=0], updateSeq=1]
> [11:49:32] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] [11:49:32,962][INFO 
> ][exchange-worker-#220584%tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
>  <ignite-marshaller-sys-cache> Starting rebalancing 
> [cache=ignite-marshaller-sys-cache, mode=SYNC, 
> fromNode=20660c29-91a1-4279-9dc1-88d192bc6002, partitionsCount=6, 
> topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=594, minorTopVer=0], updateSeq=1]
> [11:49:32] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] [11:49:32,962][INFO 
> ][exchange-worker-#220584%tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
>  <ignite-marshaller-sys-cache> Starting rebalancing 
> [cache=ignite-marshaller-sys-cache, mode=SYNC, 
> fromNode=00b3a75a-074d-46a5-a158-3956c0ec4000, partitionsCount=7, 
> topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=594, minorTopVer=0], updateSeq=1]
> [11:49:32] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] [11:49:32,963][INFO 
> ][ignite-#220587%marshaller-cache-tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
>  <ignite-marshaller-sys-cache> Completed rebalancing 
> [cache=ignite-marshaller-sys-cache, 
> fromNode=00b3a75a-074d-46a5-a158-3956c0ec4000, 
> topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=594, minorTopVer=0], time=21 ms]
> [11:49:32] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] [11:49:32,963][INFO 
> ][ignite-#220586%marshaller-cache-tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
>  <ignite-marshaller-sys-cache> Completed rebalancing 
> [cache=ignite-marshaller-sys-cache, 
> fromNode=108bffdb-1c1e-49aa-9525-b434784fa001, 
> topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=594, minorTopVer=0], time=21 ms]
> Hang on:
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] Thread 
> [name="ignite-#220562%sys-tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%", id=287517, 
> state=WAITING, blockCnt=0, waitCnt=3]
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]     Lock 
> [object=o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionDemander$RebalanceFuture@b402f89,
>  ownerName=null, ownerId=-1]
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:834)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:994)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1303)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:157)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:115)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionDemander.waitForCacheRebalancing(GridDhtPartitionDemander.java:265)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionDemander.access$400(GridDhtPartitionDemander.java:85)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionDemander$3.call(GridDhtPartitionDemander.java:323)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionDemander$3.call(GridDhtPartitionDemander.java:320)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker$1.call(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1386)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker$1.call(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1377)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6371)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:929)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] 
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]     Locked 
> synchronizers:
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker@7a9245cc
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core] Thread 
> [name="ignite-#220561%sys-tcp.IgniteCacheSslStartStopSelfTest3%", id=287516, 
> state=WAITING, blockCnt=0, waitCnt=2]
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]     Lock 
> [object=java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch$Sync@22f0d124, ownerName=null, 
> ownerId=-1]
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:834)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:994)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1303)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch.await(CountDownLatch.java:236)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.IgniteUtils.awaitQuiet(IgniteUtils.java:7201)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.MarshallerContextImpl.className(MarshallerContextImpl.java:143)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.MarshallerContextAdapter.getClass(MarshallerContextAdapter.java:174)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshallerUtils.classDescriptor(OptimizedMarshallerUtils.java:257)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedObjectInputStream.readObjectOverride(OptimizedObjectInputStream.java:309)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:364)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshaller.unmarshal(OptimizedMarshaller.java:248)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheMessage.unmarshalCollection(GridCacheMessage.java:599)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateRequest.finishUnmarshal(GridNearAtomicUpdateRequest.java:584)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.unmarshall(GridCacheIoManager.java:996)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.onMessage0(GridCacheIoManager.java:268)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.handleMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:197)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.access$000(GridCacheIoManager.java:76)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager$1$1$1.run(GridCacheIoManager.java:150)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6427)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$1.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:788)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> o.a.i.i.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> [11:51:56] :           [org.apache.ignite:ignite-core]         at 
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to