[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6266?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Vladimir Ozerov resolved IGNITE-6266.
-------------------------------------
    Resolution: Won't Fix

Not relevant at the moment. Will be re-opened if needed.

> Nested BinaryObject fields cannot be inserted via SQL
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IGNITE-6266
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6266
>             Project: Ignite
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: sql
>    Affects Versions: 2.1
>            Reporter: Alexandr Fedotov
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: BinaryObjectNestedFieldsQueryTest.java
>
>
> SQL insert of nested BinaryObject fields triggers an assertion if assertions 
> are enabled.
> java.lang.AssertionError
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryObjectBuilderImpl.ensureReadCacheInit(BinaryObjectBuilderImpl.java:474)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryObjectBuilderImpl.getField(BinaryObjectBuilderImpl.java:538)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.property.QueryBinaryProperty.value(QueryBinaryProperty.java:140)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.property.QueryBinaryProperty.setValue(QueryBinaryProperty.java:159)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.QueryTypeDescriptorImpl.setValue(QueryTypeDescriptorImpl.java:203)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.rowToKeyValue(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:944)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.doInsert(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:812)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.executeUpdateStatement(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:406)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.updateSqlFields(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:190)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.updateSqlFieldsDistributed(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:224)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.queryDistributedSqlFields(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1350)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$5.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:1805)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$5.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:1803)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteOutClosureX.apply(IgniteOutClosureX.java:36)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.executeQuery(GridQueryProcessor.java:2283)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.querySqlFields(GridQueryProcessor.java:1810)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.query(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:609)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.query(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:584)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.query(GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.java:382)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.BinaryObjectNestedFieldsQueryTest.testNestedFieldsCanBeInserted(BinaryObjectNestedFieldsQueryTest.java:109)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>       at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:176)
> When assertions are disabled an exception is thrown
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Individual properties can 
> be set for binary builders only
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.property.QueryBinaryProperty.setValue(QueryBinaryProperty.java:173)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.QueryTypeDescriptorImpl.setValue(QueryTypeDescriptorImpl.java:203)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.rowToKeyValue(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:944)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.doInsert(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:812)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.executeUpdateStatement(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:406)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.updateSqlFields(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:190)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.DmlStatementsProcessor.updateSqlFieldsDistributed(DmlStatementsProcessor.java:224)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.queryDistributedSqlFields(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1350)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$5.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:1805)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$5.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:1803)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteOutClosureX.apply(IgniteOutClosureX.java:36)
>       at 
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.executeQuery(GridQueryProcessor.java:2283)
> Corresponding SQL CRUD tests should be added for the nested BinaryObjects.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to