Bug ID: 60155
Summary: Exception thrown when GET parameter with chinese
character NOT url encoded
OS: Windows XP
Created attachment 34279
GET parameter with chinese character NOT url encoded
ONE. How It happens
when JM as a proxy to do record, the browser issue a GET, with a parameter,
whose value is simplified chinese character and NOT url encoded. JM will throw
Exception and interupt you to go on.
TWO. Please replay it
I do not have the environment when writing this bug. But I can show u in
1. prepare HTTP request in raw so charles not do url encoded automatically
2. use charles to issue the HTTP request to JM proxy listening port 8889.
3. see JM throw Exception
THREE. charles Version is V3.11.5
FOUR. Is it a bug?
I think it's a bug. for even there is a rule that simplified chinese character
should be url encoded in URL, but if u do not follow the rule,
1. browser act normally ok with no proxy.
2. browser act normally ok with proxy of Charlse
3. browser act NOT ok with proxy of JM
plz check the pic & u will see.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.