DependencySet: Jars with scope runtime not assembled anymore in 2.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Key: MASSEMBLY-126
URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-126
Project: Maven 2.x Assembly Plugin
Type: Bug
Versions: 2.1
Reporter: Michael Schneider
Attachments: descriptor-bin.xml, pom.xml
Hi!
After upgrading from 2.0.1 to 2.1 suddenly only my scope=compile dependencies
are assembled, no runtime anymore. I therefore had to downgrade again to 2.0.1
in my POM to have the correct behaviour again.
I attach my POM and my assembly-descriptor.
Maybe this is a hint: All runtime deps in the POM are originally compile deps
within the indirect POMs (POMs of other projects which have compile scope in my
POM), in most cases with different versions. This means I overwrite the
original references, replace them with other versions and move scope to runtime
(because I do not need them for compilation).
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira