fridrich commented on PR #13266:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/13266#issuecomment-5820106160

   > @fridrich ping
   
   I look at it and when I was analyzing what to bring back the 
Maven3ScopeManagerConfiguration.java was looking to me as a dead weight. 
Besides that, whatever makes this less circular, I am fine with it. Since this 
PR exists, I added to my original one also the follow-up commit, where I only 
brought back the 
maven-resolver-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/repository/internal/MavenSessionBuilderSupplier.java
 from your referenced commit. All the other things, I left them as they were. 
But I did not really give it a huge analysis. Just that it built and passed all 
tests.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to