efegokdemir opened a new pull request, #776:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-invoker-plugin/pull/776

   ## Description
   
   When builds run in parallel, output from selector and build scripts is 
interleaved without identifying the project it belongs to. Prefix each 
build-log line with the corresponding project path so parallel output can be 
traced reliably.
   
   The prefix is added at the shared `FileLogger` output boundary, and a 
focused regression test covers the emitted log content.
   
   Fixes #684
   
   ## Testing
   
   - `mvn -Dspotless.check.skip=true -Dspotless.apply.skip=true 
-Dtest=FileLoggerTest,JobExecutorTest,InvokerMojoTest test` — passed (14 tests)
   - `mvn -Dspotless.check.skip=true -Dspotless.apply.skip=true verify` — 
passed (68 tests)
   - `git diff --check` — passed
   
   A normal `mvn verify` was also attempted, but the local JDK 27 environment 
cannot load the repository's Palantir Java formatter (`NoSuchFieldError` in 
javac internals). Spotless was skipped only for the successful local validation 
above; the normal Spotless check remains enabled for CI on a supported JDK.
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x] I have read and understood the contributing guidelines.
   - [x] I have signed the Apache Contributor License Agreement (CLA) or my 
contribution is small enough not to require it.
   - [x] I have added tests that cover the change.
   - [x] I have run the relevant tests and checks described above.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to