slawekjaranowski opened a new pull request, #1051: URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/1051
Replace the deprecated `ArtifactRepository` API in the `bannedRepositories` rule with Maven Resolver `RemoteRepository`: - `MavenProject.getRemoteArtifactRepositories()` → `MavenProject.getRemoteProjectRepositories()` - `MavenProject.getPluginArtifactRepositories()` → `MavenProject.getRemotePluginRepositories()` The rule logic is unchanged; `RemoteRepository` provides the same `getId()` and `getUrl()`. Unit tests are updated to build `RemoteRepository` instances instead of `MavenArtifactRepository`. --- To make clear that you license your contribution under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) check one of the following: - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf). 🤖 Generated with [Claude Code](https://claude.com/claude-code) -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
