slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #157:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/pull/157
Moves the `app-client` artifact handler and lifecycle mapping to
Sisu-indexed classes, following maven-rar-plugin. The bound plugin versions are
unchanged; the `acr` goal binding drops `${project.version}`, since the mapping
only loads when the project declares the plugin.
Verified: `mvn -Prun-its verify -Dinvoker.mavenHome=…` → it-01..04 pass on
Maven 3.6.3, 3.9.16 and 4.0.0-rc-6.
---
To make clear that you license your contribution under
the [Apache License Version 2.0, January
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
check one of the following:
- [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]